Getting Tired of my Co-Worker

Okay so i work nights well evenings with just females..3-4 of us usually. and the one chick I work with has the worst mouth i have EVER heard. I mean i may not have the cleanest mouth but i think she used MFer like 12 times in about a 3 minute convo. Shes loud as can be is EXTREMELY unprofessional. and i have reached my breaking point. I have told my supervisors about her twice, shes been written up already, but im at my wits end. I'm reporting her again tomorrow. Tonight she sat on the phone having side convos instead of being professional, has called her SO who also works for the company interrupting him multiple times. Shes pregnant, so i dont want her to be fired. but she has GOT to straighten up, its getting ridiculous to work with her. anyone else deal with crazy co-workers?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well there ya go. That is breaking work policy. Please report her again. hopefully some affirmative action will be taken. GL hun!

OP HERE::::We work in a small room all together, its a call center, and we have gotten in trouble for having foul language with people on the phones. Theyve called in and said they could hear it...and to the lovely ANON that wanted to know if i was the boss...YES i am in charge of night shift right now....THANKS. My problem is more her lack of professionalism while on the phone with customers and sales reps, and constantly calling her bf on the company phone, its ridiculous, hes WORKING!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• So are you the boss of the company? No I dont think so. Maybe you should mind your own business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• ugh where i work people are nosey and LOOOOOVE to strart drama...i just keep to myself, i used to be friends with a lot of them, but now..eh i would go and do my 8 hours and come home...
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I understand that working with someone who can be obnoxious is a pain, but unless she is breaking some kind of word policy I would stay out of it.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Work policy not word. lol
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• why don't you jsut ignore her?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• OP HERE::::We work in a small room all together, its a call center, and we have gotten in trouble for having foul language with people on the phones. Theyve called in and said they could hear it...and to the lovely ANON that wanted to know if i was the boss...YES i am in charge of night shift right now....THANKS. My problem is more her lack of professionalism while on the phone with customers and sales reps, and constantly calling her bf on the company phone, its ridiculous, hes WORKING!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009