My Hip Hurts....

My right hips hurts soooo bad. When I wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, I feel like my hip is gonna fall of; I have to hobble to the bathroom like a little old lady. And, in bed, when I turn from side to side, but groin area feels like it's cracking, UGH!!!! What can help with this pain, and how long is it going to last? I am 28 weeks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be because you are standing more than usual, or you're just not used to carrying a baby while standing? You can try heating pads to help with it. I hobble to bathroom too, but it's because my legs need blood in them before I can start walking (which happens to come too late when I have to go pee in the middle of the night)
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• my hips and butt bones hurt soo bad too!! lol i do the old lady shuffle to the bathroom lol so im in the same boat as you except im 34 weeks...
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I had that ot would come and go everyday mine lasted about two weeks then went away hopefully yours will to. Wait until you hit 34-36 weeks. Its gonna feel like vagina is splitting in two
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I was about to ask this exact same question! Nothing seems to help me, and I'm only 25 weeks. :[
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 8:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009