work

i am a stay at home mom i need money comining in soon how do i do it pls help me out on this with iedas

amyershoney

Asked by amyershoney at 7:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• kgb -- you don't make much money but it's something. I only did it for a month, but that was on top of my other work at home job so I only did like 2 hours a week, if that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• what is kgb ?
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 7:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You look into being a work at home mom, or if you want to get a part time job, start applying and finding daycare or sitters. There are lots of party planned businesses that are always "hiring" (Celebrating Home for example ;) Just start looking around.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hey try this. I promise it works!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do to help support my family. If I can help with details or questions...just let me know!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i work from home. yes it did cost me to start but i made it back within my first week. i make great money i my spare time.they pay me to be healthy ,looseweight and to show my family and freinds how to do the same. i lost 13 pounds in on week. it was pinless and i did not one inch of excersize. my usband loves it he have his father working the company also. me and about 400 women in my are are dooing it. this company is great. check out www.ardysslife.com/ebrowngeorgeyou can youtube us we was on nbc and abc news. the company is great.
    elisha757

Answer by elisha757 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm a legal plans broke with Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc.

Our focus is making "Equal Justice" available to all Canadians and Americans.

Check out this article, this work is reccession proof!

http://www.benefitssellingmag.com/r/bsMag/d/contentFocus/?adcID=701f22ebb94cef7dbaf53d7ba2d1be28

We are A+ rated with the BBB, get PAId DAILY, 15 years #3 on the NYSE, and in business for over 36 years.

If you 'd like a career thats flexible and in demand, feel free to take a company overview at www.NewCareer4ME.info

Once complete someone will give you call to see if this is something that is really fo ryou.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:57 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Check out wwwEscapeInternational.com. This is what I do, I didn't have any start up costs, I use the service myself...and would even without the monthly commission checks. I have transfered over 95% of my family's spending, and I have saved hundreds of dollars. If you think this might be the right fit...send me a message with any questions you might have, so I can get them answered and help you get started. I look forward to talking with you soon.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 5:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2009