I need an idea for a sweet treat that is easy to make....

I am craving a sweet, and I have no more cookie mix, help!!!! Something that is quick and easy please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have tortillas, butter, sugar & some Cinnamon you can make a sweet wrap - just heat the tortilla over the stove, spread some butter on it, sprinkle Cinnamon & sugar, & then roll it up. Its quick, easy, & sweet. =) Or you can google "recipes with my ingredients" there are a few sites out there that let you put in all you have & then give you recipes that go with what you have.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• rice crispies just need marshmellows, butter and rice crispies cereal
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Or if you have butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, peanut butter and korn flakes... melt the first 3 items pour enough cereal to be coated then wait for them to cool...cut and eat. (they will need to cool in a casserole dish or something like it.)
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Tell us what you have on hand so we can brainstorm... I'll check back in a few. BTW I know the feeling which is why I want to help - ha! Mama needs her sweets! Especially prego ones!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• PUDDING!....cinnamon sugar on toast...chocolate milk.............ummm..........yea thats all i got lol
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I have chocolate chips, milk and white. Baking stuff, like flour, sugar, milk, eggs.... I just don't have any recipes, and I used the last bag of chocolate chip cookie mix yesterday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Boil a small peeled potato until soft. Mash it up with a fork in a bowl, add a couple drops of vanilla, mix in enough powdered sugar gradually until it is the consistency of dough, mixing with the hands toward the end. roll it out on a piece of waxed paper. I put a piece on top, too, and roll using that. Then spread all over with peanut butter. Roll up like a jellyroll but lifting the edge of the paper into a tight roll. Slice. enjoy. It's an old fashioned candy called Potato Candy and is great to make with the children.

Answer by Bmat at 9:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2009