noggin is now nickjr??

why?? didn't they already have a nickjr? what happened to it? i'm so confused! lol. it's not like a big deal, i was just wondering if anyone knew what was going on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm wondering the same thing! Apparently The N is going to be Teen Nick, too (unless they already changes it). I guess Nick wanted all the channels it could get! lol.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• nope they just share air space (what i mean is they show each others ads)but they each have there own channels
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 12:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

what does that mean? Noggin- now Nick Jr- has and still has no commercials, the guide on my tv calls it Nick Jr instead of Noggin now, and even Moose A Moose (lol) is saying that Noggin is now NickJr. that's how i found out in the first place, Moose told me lol. i was like "what? is this a joke??"
    Anonymous