Night light

Does your LO sleep with a night light? If so, what kind (plug in, hall light on, etc.)? What does he/she do if there is no night light?

kikikiki

Asked by kikikiki at 8:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine always had a night light. Now that they are older they don't want one in their room necessarily but I keep one in the hall and the bathroom incase they need to get up in the night they can see where they are going without turning on all the lights... When they were little they had cute themed ones to match their rooms and I kept them... sentimental me!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I've never put a night light in his room. It's not pitch dark or anything, so it's good.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 8:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I keep one in there so that I can see if I need to go in there at night without turning on a light.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Mine never slept with night light and his door is shut, he sleep fine. However, recently i put one (a plugin) in his room bc we moved but I'm going to remove it bc it makes no difference to him, i guess where he's never used one. I think if you don't use one it teaches them that theres nothing to be scared of in the dark but the jmo.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• He has a night light with stars that rotates, then he has an aquarium night light and right now he has a seal night light

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My son (5) has an led night light that plugs into the wall. My daughter (2) doesn't have one at all.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• all my kids have nite lights. my oldest DD has a LED one that changes colors. she will watch it til she falls asleep. she loves it. my twins have a purple butterfly one. the kids bathroom has one too. i find it is just easier for them to have that nite light.
    possummom

Answer by possummom at 7:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2009