What's your 18 month old's favorite toy?

Christmas shopping starts this month! =) My son loves cars and trucks so any recommendations for those are great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son has a "cars" car to ride on.. HE LOVES IT. all day long he plays with it. He just got on it again.. with his hula hoop lol (it flashes and lights up he loves that too) he loves his rocking horse too! He has two other riding toys.. which one is a giraffe. Loves it. um hes got this other toy he loves.. i don't know how to explain it.. its kinda like a mini table that has little gadgets and things on it. :) Hope this helped. OH at my moms house he has a little barn with animals he loves. he loves my nieces play house too :-P
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• My DD is 21 months old but she LOVES the shake n go cars by fisher price. They say 3 and up but I think that's a bit much she does great with it. She will shake it and put it down chase it across the floor and then do it again. She will run back and forth chasing it for 20 min at a time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009