cheating?

i was told that if your husband wants sex ALL THE TIME it means he is cheating.. and if they are always wanting to do different positions it also means their cheating..Well mine is always wanting to try new positions and wants it alot.. but its not ALL he talks about..so is this true?

gracie43008

Asked by gracie43008 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Well. Thats something Im not sure i wanted to know about my brother in law lol Im kidding you dont have anything to worry about he loves you.
    MaddysMommy7208

Answer by MaddysMommy7208 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i dont think so. My husband is the same way but he is very loyal. I wouldnt worry unless you have hard facts like: he's working late or he has lipstick on his collar sort of speak
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• The new positions I would say yea, but wanting it all the time no. When I was cheating, I would do new positions with my whoever at the time, but I dont cheat anymore and I just always want it. Ask him whats making him try new moves and see what he says.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• That is a large crock of steaming dog doo. In fact, men that are cheating often have LESS interest in sex at home. A man wanting to try new positions may just be trying to keep things spiced up. Maybe he saw something in a porno the peaked his interest in the way. If he starts disappearing for hours at a time, suddenly has lots of late nights at work with no paycheck, suddenly changes his hair,l cologne or style of clothing...then get suspicious.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree with GrnEyedGrandma
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• lol shut up ash!
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009