Am I losing it or what?

Okay, let me start by saying I have three children, 3 girls ages 2, 5, and almost 9. Since my youngest turned one I begged my husband for another baby. He finally gave in and after a few months of trying I was prego. 2 months later I miscarried. I decided we were going to start trying again a month or two later. When it came to it, I talked myself out of it. I don't know what is going on. I seriously put all of my baby things away, will not have sex when I am ovulating and told my husband I don't want any more. Thing is, I think I do! I don't know what is wrong with me! Anyone else go through this before or am I just losing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• These are probably normal feelings. Going through a miscarriage is one of the hardest things to go through. The grief you experienced may not be over. Just give yourself some more time, and maybe try to talk about it with your husband. I know it's hard, but talking about how you feel may bring up what's really going on and lead you to a solution. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• well. think about this. do you really want another baby , be honest with yourself. then if you do go for it. and if you don't just tell your husband that you have changed your mind and don't any more kids. but if the only reason is because you had a miscarriage ,then thats a silly reason. things happen , and then people try again. gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2009