Hypocrits

In almost every thread on here I hear "you need to stop bashing Obama" "he is our president" "should be given a chance" blah blah. Like get over it and stop complaining about Obama because you shouldn't bitch about the president. Yet their very next words are "he's gotta clean up the MESS that BUSH left us in from those 8 years of HELL" or some other disrespectful comment about Bush. How much of a Hypocrit can you libs be? I mean really. It's either ok to bash the president or it's not. If it's not, then stop playing the "it's bush's fault" card. Bush is out of there and Obama has created his own shit load of mess up in there. Own in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
    are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
    servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Theordore Roosevelt, 1918.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Waste of space here....this makes me laugh SO hard....people only REFER BACK to BUSH to stop the CURRENT president bashing! DUH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Um no, your a moron. Go read some more sweetie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i am right with you mama!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• your a moron
    _________
    Wow she owns a moron? Oh you mean YOU'RE as in you are ha! STAY IN SCHOOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Of course there will be cristism. However, there is a line. i didn't agree with the former president and I didn't vote for him. I didn't name call, I didn't discuss my opinions of him with those who I knew who voted for him, I respect others and their beliefs and ideas and I always accepted that no matter how I felt about him that he was, indeed, the prseident of my country. I never referred to him as "not my president". I expect and accept that people are not going to agree with our current president. They are just so nasty about it when they voice their opinions, though, and that's really what my bottom line issue is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Lol
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm sure they've heard we'll give their "president" as much respect as they gave President Bush. Until that happens, maybe, hopefully, someone will throw a shoe at bho.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• There's a line between bitching about policies and calling the president an extremist Muslim. (Its in another post.) That crosses the decency line, IMO. However, the right not to be offended isn't in the constitution, so I don't consider it anti-American or anything like that. Fire away, I will fire back, as is my right.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• yes its hypocritical...but only as much as those who were calling the liberals "unpatriotic" when they protested Bush, but are protesting against Obama as we speak.

sometimes i wonder if the Obama haters arent giving up b/c they had to deal with the Bush haters for 8 years...now they are giving them a taste of their own medicine. actually, its all very entertaining when you dont have a "side".
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2009