What do you think about the name Emery Noelle??

I have fallen in love with the name Emery for a girl. I know all the texts say it's a boy name, I just dont see it. Noel is from the fact she'll be a December baby..someone suggested Noelle would be more femine and I love that too. What I am having a problem with is the "boy name" thing. But hey, it works for Taylor Swift, right?

jessicacoda

Asked by jessicacoda at 9:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like it! i didnt even know it is a boys name.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• http://www.nameplayground.com/emery  I love this web site!  It lookslike Emery is gaining popularity among girls in the US.  I'm not a fan but if you like it go with it!  BTW as a December baby named Joy, Your child will thank you for not making her middle name Noelle (very pretty name and spelling) and actually taking the time to make it a name and not a word.  lol... I used to hate that about my name!  :0) 

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• love it!
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 9:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I love it, it's very feminine. My name started out as a boys name but you will meet more Tracy's that are females than you will meet males named Tracy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Emery as in "emery board" for filing your nails? Sounds girly to me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I HAVE A DISTANT COUSIN NAMED EMERY....HE'S A GUY BUT THE NAME IS VERY UNISEX ...I LOVE IT! THATS WHAT I WANTED FOR IF I HAD A BOY LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009