My sister said I'm a nasty, Whore ( What do you think) ??

She said this because I still breastfeed my 2 year old. I don't see anything wrong with it. what do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't believe a word of what you just said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i do think two is a little old for breastfeeding, but calling you that is out of line
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Uh... It may be time to cut your child off. However, I do support a mother's right to choose and I think the choice should be made based on child/mother readiness. If you're hanging on and the kid isn't really genuinely interested anymore, then it's time to let it go. Good luck!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm calling BS on this one. Seem too out there and I have heard of some really messed up shit...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• nasty whore? that does not even make any sense,i can see how some people think its nasty but a whore i dont see how those two go together.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• wow, she's not the brightest crayon in the box is she? i don't think you're nasty or a whore for doing that. it may be time soon though to start pumping and giving it to him in a sippy cup for his own good/growth.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding a 2 year old. What is wrong with the rest of you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Whatever... I nursed my first for 15 months and then she self weaned. My second nursed until a month shy of his third birthday and then he self weaned. I have friends who have gone longer. I say go as long as you and your child are comfortable and don't listen to anyone else. I lost ALL support after he turned two-we just kept going. When a comment was made I ignored it or said it is not up for discussion and changed the subject. You do what is best for you and you child.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• (OP here) Really she did call me that.not sure why she called me a whore think she was just trying to be mean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• You go mom! I think if you have the time and ability to breastfeed that long, good for you. Breastfeeding is a bond no one else can give your child.. he/she doesn't bite though? My 17 month old gets mad at her cups all the time and chews them up..
    jessicacoda

Answer by jessicacoda at 9:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009