What's the one word you can never pronounce correctly?

I can't say statistics...it always comes out sta- stis- tics idk wth is up with that but I can never get it right..I have to stop..slow down my speech and sound it out like a freakin retard...does anyone else have a word they stumble over?

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 9:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL-firefighter. I can't ever say that word. I can say fire, and I can say fighter, but if I put it together, it comes out as firefire. Wonderful huh?
    lucasaxlesmommy

Answer by lucasaxlesmommy at 10:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Antenna. I don't know why but I can't pronounce it right but I can't. I try to never say it, my husband still has no idea after 5 years.
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• the and ask mostly. I've struggled with it my whole life and use to be much worse; I have to calm down when I say them bc i end up saying da and ass. lol Also, instead of saying memorize I always want to say remeberize I don't know why but it always comes out that way.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• documentary (i don't even think i spelled it right, lol)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• wasp and wasps. It comes out as waps or wap-ses, isn't that a racist term? I think it is. So I try not to say wasp, I just say bee and let people correct me.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• celestial
    Jenniy

Answer by Jenniy at 9:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• "comfortable" I say it like com-for-ta-ble and my daughter always makes fum of me
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

-----

My BIL is from Mexico and it always sounds like convertible when he tries to say it, it's like com-FORT-able
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Roar. It's the R sound that gets me. I just say "that thing lions do."
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• the cigarettes..marlboro...wouldn't say it even when I was smoking them...which, by the way, it's been two years without 'em!!
    cmommag

Answer by cmommag at 10:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2009