"Just because it's made in your size, doesn't mean you gotta wear it".......agree or disagree?

Like booty shorts. I was shopping in a plus size store, because I wear size 14 pants, and they had booty shorts and tube tops. No one wants to see that, I wouldn't even want to see myself wearing that. The shorts went up to 24W, the tops went up to 4X. Who in their right mind thinks that they look good in that stuff, in a freakin 4X?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what is with all the troll questions tonight??!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Trust me there are women that think they look all that and a bag of chip, yuck I would never wear something like that, but hey if they have the confidence to wear it then more power to them I GUESS
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It's not a troll post!??!?!?!?!?!? This is the just for fun section and my question is "just for fun". I'm not trying to be mean to plus size people, I am one, just how do they think that looks good. and why do the companies even make stuff liek that?

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I am biger to. I have seen that kind of stuff to. I wouldn't wear that stuff either. some young big girls think they look good in that sort of stuff. But they don't relize they look silly.

Answer by louise2 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• you can always do the camel toe look
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• CRAZY!! ..i mean, when was the last time you actually saw a size 24 wearing booty shorts? huh? ..anyhoo, what gets me is a smaller size, like say..a 10 or 12 squeezing into a size 6..or rather, trying to..with a gut/love handles hanging over the way-too-tight waist! oooh! nasty.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• OMG. I totally agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Hey thehairnazi leave my muffin top alone LMAO. I feel the same way. I'm really in the middle and you couldn't pay me to wear shorts. I don't really like wearing skirts.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Well, to be perfectly honest . . . I don't think anyone, big or small, should wear booty shorts or tube tops . . . unless they're "working girls" . . . because if you're not, it sure makes you look like one.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Holy Crap, TOTALLY AGREE!! Those are words to live by " Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." It totally applies to clothing, regardless of size.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009