is it sad that i am on cafe mom all the time?

my husband seems to think its sad that im on here all the time...which i am.when im bored and have free time (currently a SAHM) i get on here,browse threw the Q&A. but he seems to think its sad and tell me so. (idk if hes kidding or not) but hes even saying that hes going to cancel the internet.since we dont really need it and all i do is fart around on it....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• if it bothers you that he says that, ask him about it when youre both in a good mood. tell him how it helps you to get on here and talk to other moms in ur situation and u like to help out people when they have questions! im sure if they had the same thing, only for dads, and the men actually opened up about their feelings and stuff, that ur husband would be on there all the time too! and its ur internet too, so tell him u dont want it cut off! but maybe he just wants more time with u! who knows, just talk to him!
    micahsmommy512

Answer by micahsmommy512 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• idk, what a butt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• meh it happens
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i do it to. when we moved, i was without it for a while and it really made a difference in my family time. i should get rid of it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• So he thinks it's sad that we found a place that we like to hang out at and it's safe, doesn't cost anything and we won't get drunk and fail to remember what we did? I think he's jealous!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Well maybe he should be entertaining you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I'm also on here all the time. My husband thinks it good for me to talk to other mothers since he doesn't know what I go thru on a regular basis. It's sounds like your hubby is being sarcastic, but you know him better than I.
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• LOL I think we've all heard that at some point by our DH's....I know I have :) He never does it though....Maybe we are but it's harmless right :)
    MamaCharity

Answer by MamaCharity at 9:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• No, it's not sad. He does what he wants with his time, right? And you do what you want with yours!!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:52 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I limit myself to 10 minutes a day now. Last fight xdf had with me he told me I'm always on here. But before I go to bed I have a little quiet time for myself an am on here maybe 10 more minutes. It's where I can my mind off every day crap and talk and see other women like me. And see what other peoples children are doing too
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009