School Project! Help?

I'm making a project for math class and I want it to be about breastfeeding and it has to have math in it. What do you think I should put on it? It will also be posted up somewhere at college. I was thinking about showing the # of babies breastfed at birth through 4 years and some of the benefits. I really want to raise awareness about how good it is. Any ideas?

Gahoona

Asked by Gahoona at 9:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well you can use a poll on here and see if you can get 100 responses asking if they breat or bottles. and then rehaps do something like poll both sets and see how long they breastfed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• that sounds like a great idea! maybe show an estimate of how many breastfeed at birth, keep it up to 3 mos, then 6 mos, then 9mos, 1 yr,. 1 1/2, 2, 3, 4 etc. theen maybe find info on how many moms bfed since formula came out... when was that? maybe go by decade? or for recent numbers go be yearly? or you can do survey's on CM (but don't go to a bding group or formula deefing group, kwim? Also you can probably find a lot of info on health benefits on www.llli.org or kellymom, or Dr. Sear's website. I hope it goes well. I am definitely a bfing advocate!!! (oh and maybe do one on natural child spacing through bfing... I'd like to know more about that one actually)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2009