any suggestions on bday activities?

My son is turning 3 and we are having his bday in the park. Anyone have any suggestions on different activities or games to include? I want it simple, but I don't want it boring, maybe just a few activities we can do with the kids. Thank you :)

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• do like a easter egg hunt but with little party favors of some sort.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Oh how about bringing one or some of those huge balls and everyone getting in a circle to keep them from hitting the ground, the adults could play too. That would be fun with a lot of people and balls.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• yeah those sound like great ideas :) I actually was thinking about hiding the party favors too!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Try some of the projects on www.looledo.com, there are some really fun arts and crafts projects that are simple and easy. I would try something out of the Crazy Creatures section, you can make everything from household objects (milk cartons, tape, string, etc.) Im sure you'll find something you like :)

Looledo

Answer by Looledo at 6:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2009