Girlscout cookie season.

When is it? I forget. While we are at it, why don't you tell me what your favorite kinds are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It actually depends on where you live. If you go to http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/ and type in your zip code, it will give you a countdown to when the cookies will be sold in your area.

I love Thin Mints, Samoas, and Tagalongs. Yummmmm.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i know its coming up sooon. my baby sitters girls are in it and i told her to hit me up first! my husband likes thin mints and the samoas.as for me..well if its got chocolate im good. oh and the lemon ones too.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• i love the ones that are the caramel and coconut, but idk the name.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• THIN MINTS!!!!!! samoas are yummy too! i think in my area it's right around the corner :D
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It is regional. Ours is in late winter. We were selling cookies in the snow. Brrrrrr. My faves are the Tagalongs and Thin Mints. YUMMY!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I usually see them in the grocery stores around January/February, so they'll probably be out selling in the next couple of months. I always load up on Thin Mints. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• In my area the girls start taking orders mid-January, and the boxes come in the first week of March, if I remember correctly! Two of my neighbors are troop leaders, so we end up buying way too many dang cookies.
    EmeraldsMommy

Answer by EmeraldsMommy at 10:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• thin mints.. but i have to have them in the freezer and i can totally eat an entire box in one sitting :)
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2009