Mirena, pregnant, and more question

First off I want to ask for any ladies that had mirena how long it took their AF to go back to normal after they had it removed? Ok, now I will tell my quick story. I had mirena taken out July 15th. Had a period July 18th-22nd. Then I didn't have another one until August 28th-September 2. Well here it is pretty much the 1st of september and my husband and I have been BD like CRAZY!!! We are trying for baby #2! I took one pregnacy test on Friday and one on Monday and they were both negative. I have been cramping on and off sometimes bad ones for about a week now. That was the first symptom with baby #1 for me. So my periods have not exactly been normal as you can tell. Could I be pregnant and it is just too early to tell? Should my periods be back to normal by now? Anything will help. Thanks!

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 10:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I won't be much help...
    I had my Mirena removed August 6, had possible AF August 8-13 and I'm now on CD 54. I'm frustrated. I've started taking Vitex hoping it will help me regulate AF. We shall see...
    You could be pregnant. It's hard to say. I am testing every Saturday until I get a BFP or AF comes. One of the problems with irregular periods is that you can ovulate at anytime or not at all.
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I had my first period about 20 days after I had the mirena removed, which was in March. I have had fairly regular, but lite periods every 28-34 days. Just last month, I got on BC again, because we are going to wait until at least March of next year to TTC. Our boys are just too crazy right now.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• my coworker had an iud, not mirena and had it taken out while on her period in aug and never got her sept period..she got preggo in the first month!. ive even read of ppl getting preggo with iud inplace.
    ramjamnamsmom

Answer by ramjamnamsmom at 2:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2009