all facebookers

I don't have a facebook but when somebody signs into there account does it tell you when your last login date was? Like myspace does? Or does it show on your profile when you last logged in? What I'm asking really is if I sign into someones account is that person going to tell when they log in or look at there profile? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not to my knowledge no.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• If you just log in, no, but if you play any apps or leaving any notes, then yes. So, if you're logging into someone else's FB account, w/o his knowledge, for example, be sure you look but don't play or comment. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, just saying.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• No, it doesn't show the last login date. Snooping, are we? lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• No it doesn't tell you, but others can see when you're online. Are you logging into someone's account using their username and password? Or are you just 'creeping' their profile from your own account. No one can tell when you're looking at their account, just as you can't tell when someone has been on yours.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 10:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Thanks ladies. Yes I admit it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• It doesn't say when you're online and you are able to block it so that others cannot tell when your online
    bobbieJe

Answer by bobbieJe at 10:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I can see when my friends come on line, but maybe that's just the chat application. I've had it for so long i can't remember if it's an extra application or if it is available to everyone.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 10:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• The chat application is avalible to everyone, but it can be easily disconnected.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Nobody can tell on there. Hell, I used to know my ex's pw & I logged on to his account all the time to see what he was up to...yeah yeah say whatever you want about it but I did it. And I dont feel bad about it either!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2009