I am doing a powerpoint presentation for my Human Anatomy and Physiology class and I decided to do mine over SIDS? How do you feel about that?

ashley_momof3

Asked by ashley_momof3 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's a great topic! Great topic as in...people need to know what happens, what it does the baby's body, and how to prevent it. Go for it!
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 11:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Great topic! Like PP said, people need to know what happens and preventative facts about it. It will be very informative to the mothers (and future mothers) in your class
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I agree also. It's so important for people to be aware.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• good topic but make sure you talk about both sides of sids. even people who have done the whole "list" of sids prevention still couldn't prevent it. like me. you neve know who in your class lost a child to it or relative. more common than you know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• How am I supposed to feel about it???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• Just be gentle when you talk about it cause it really hurts when you hear people who haven't been through it list off all the things you "could have done to prevent it." In my daughters case, its was totally preventable, but I didn't know about her heart problem. (She had a huge hole in her heart.) If you need some first hand info on the after effects, send me a messege.I think its great to get the awareness out there and let more people hear about it.
    halliebug

Answer by halliebug at 12:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2009