How do you stop TTC????

I know that this is an awkward question to ask on such a site but I know that my stressing ttc month after month is making my cycles go wacky and quite frankly it is just driving me insane I am tired of being disappointed but I can not get my mind off of it everyone I know is becoming pregnant and I mean everyone...

Every time I get a friend request on Myspace or Facebook its from a friend who I have not spoken to in a long time and is expecting...or i look at a status and someone else is putting expecting...I want to get over it so that it can happen if that makes any sense but I do not want to shut myself out or keep myself away from the world...

I am in need of massive help I want the happy life I had before I started ttc...I am tired of being stressed, tired, and bitter all the time...If anyone could please help, or give me any suggestions on how you let go I would appreciate it

lazo060109

Asked by lazo060109 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was stressed about having a baby for 2 years so my husband and I decided to just not worry about it anymore and not stress so we decided to just "go with the flow" if it happens then great and if not then thats ok too. I ended up pregnant the next month. If you stress about it and constantly wondering am I or aren't I then the stress can effect your body in a negative way. Just dont stress about it. I know it's difficult but it worked for me.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• I did the same thing for the longest time. My usband and I just stopped using contraceptives of any type and said "if it happens it happens." In the mean-time, we just had funs with it. Spicing things up with w/e we wanted. Months came and went, but I just expected my period, when it didn't happen, I was almost like "yeah.. yeah..." because it has been getting more and more irregular, but I took a test and guess what! The big part is not to think about it and don't stress when it comes to period time. It will happen when you least expect it.
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 3:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2009