how do i get over a man

im sad,mad and sometimes glad.But how do i get over a man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I can't really pinpoint the day or hour that I got over him, I just know that one night he blew up on me and I realized how bad he was treating me. That night he killed all my feelings for him and even though we got back together after that, things were never the same for me. Then it got to where when I was with him I just started resenting him instead of loving him because of the way he was treating me, and I knew I was over him. I don't think there is one way to get over someone, it just takes time and patience. Sometimes it actually takes falling in love with someone else, and I think sometimes you never truly get over someone you once loved. It's all different situations, but hang in there it will get better girl!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Depends on what he did?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• WASH your hands!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• First re-build the person you were before. What did you put aside for him? Never put your well being ahead for a guy. I almost lost my life over one. Know who you are and what you want and never settled. For fun here is a song

Paul Simon -

50 ways to leave your lover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5--Sje98jI

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2009