Have you ever recieved hate mail here on CM?

Just curious. I've heard some people say that they get hate mail. ...well, i qualify for hate mail for many different reasons but have never received any. lol
What about you?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not ONCE. Somebody send me some!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• never in my CM life, even when i was aliciatron no one ever sent me hate mail, i think i look scary or something
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• nope
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes, on two different occasions :(

The first time I received several messages in my inbox from a girl I pissed off with an honest answer to her question, all of the other posters agreed with me btw.
    The other time a person who was suppose to be my friend on here, started posting all kinds of hateful posts about me in the Q&A section.
    So it does happen :(
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Wow Nathskitten. That sounds like it really sucks. i guess some people can be really immature. Hopefully most moms on this site are more mature then that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I answered a question in a group at xmas time (it was that Cafemom-created group..dont recall the name of it...they had drawings for prizes from CM if you logged in & answered posts anyway..) One was something about What gift would you love to get for xmas? And I said I would love to have one whole day to myself where I could do what I wanted, be alone, just relax w/out having kids after me all day long ( I have 5 btw!) And some lady I dont know PM'd me & BLASTED me for saying that & said how selfish & mean I was for saying that! How I should be greatful for my kids, how I wasnt a good mom for saying that blah blah blah...I sent her back a 3 paragraph reply & never heard from her again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yes it has happened...even when I said i was pro-choice, some bitch sent me pictures of a baby being cut up...some people are just miserable and misery loves company....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes. I answered I was a Christian in a religious group. That was all I said and three women who were atheists sent me messages asking me why I was so stupid and moronic to serve a zombie savior. I blocked them and moved on just found their intolerance very unsettling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yup, several for not liking Obama and 1 for saying I have turned down men for not being circ'ed
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 1:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oh yeah I forgot to add, 1 time I made a post asking all those on PA, what they would do if their PA was taken away over nite. Honest to God I was just curious....since I have never used PA. The post was going pretty peacefully I got alot of questions asking me why I was so curious, but nothing major. I got lots of great answers from some very creative moms. Then this one lady came on and had to bad mouth everysingle person who replied. I tried to stick up for them so she started stalking me and would leave comments on my page morning noon and nite!
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 1:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2009