Has anyone seperated from there husband,but stilll lived with them but he

slept on the couch,and he was paying for everything until you get on ur feet????how did it work for you??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah I am now but I am sleeping on the couch lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I think if dh and I can't work out our problems we will try that. So that means that we should try to stay in 3 bedroom places so I have a room too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• me and hubby were having problems (on those nughts he slept on the couch...) and we talked about how we could do just what ur doing now...BUT we fixed everything and weve been good for a while now....hope u can work it out too...
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes, we did that. It worked out perfectly for us, we are now very happy again! Still if you need some support stop by the Seperated Group (yes, it is misspelled) we are an amazing group! Hugs!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My FIL did that with his ex. It didn't work very well, actually. She took advantage of him and was drugged up all the time.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I did that, he was sleeping on the couch, I was paying for my car and that was it, but it was because he chose to move us in with his mother. I stayed for 6 months and tried to make it work but now I have an apartment. It's tough, I've even considered moving back in with my mother for a while to save some money and work towards getting my car paid off. It can work if both of you agree, I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2009