I am looking 4 uniqe baby names both boy and girl!!!

Can u help I am looking for out of this world baby names but still reasonable so if u got any? Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hmm I used to go to school with a girl named Ktisis... Its pronounced Kuh-tee-sis. I always thought it was an 'out of this world' name, but the more you hear it the more its normal i guess.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I named my 9 year old daughter Lola which I have only met one other person since she has been born named that and it is a cute name and my 21 month old daughter's first name is Trinity (God Father, Holy Ghost) and her middle name is Nevaeh (heaven spelled backwards). We named our son Jadyn which is pretty common but we spell it differently. Good luck finding a name. Trinity was going to be named Gracey untilk the day after I had her lol. We mothers can be very indecisive lol.
    LolaD

Answer by LolaD at 12:37 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i have a niece named neaveh(its heaven backwords) my lil girl name is Izabelle scarlet. neice raygen paige, jlynn sky.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My neice is Amhyleigh pronounced Ah-my-leigh
    ClairesMommy209

Answer by ClairesMommy209 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I went to school with a girl named Crescent. I always thought it was a pretty name.
    WendyMaMa

Answer by WendyMaMa at 5:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009