Evil, vicious women..

Why are so many of the cafemom members such evil vicious people?? some of the women on here are so ugly with the things they say its sickening and I dont see how another human being can treat others like crap...and even worse they are a mother..so they are passing on those habits to their children...very sad...just a vicious cycle of endless hate...the world will never get better

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HOLY CRAP!!! I was just thinking the same thing!! I wanted to ask people why some of them were such jerks when they answer questions, why even waste the energy? Its just intentionally being mean and what is the point?! Thanks for asking, im curious to see what other people say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It's because they all need hugs.

Get your FREE HUGS here!

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Because in the real world there are people like that. You come here & expect everyone to be all nice & cheery & wonderful but the fact of the matter is, there are horrid bitchy moms here just like in real life. Good for you if you have never met any..but they exsist. And they come to this site too just like the happy, nice, cheery moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have met alot of them like that in real life....but not THIS many...it seems like about 97% of the moms on here are like that...its like the same person over and over again, and then they all gang up on u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i think its dumb as hell how some ppl write anonymous, why dont you just say what you want to say upfront for all the moms who write bitchy shit anonymous the yeah they are bitches, but to those who have the ball to say it unanonymously then my respects
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Answered at 11:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    i think its dumb as hell how some ppl write anonymous, why dont you just say what you want to say upfront for all the moms who write bitchy shit anonymous the yeah they are bitches, but to those who have the ball to say it unanonymously then my respects

--------------------------------------------------------
    this coming from the idiot who replies anonymously
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Aren't you being a hypocrite anon :55? lol ANyway, WHY would anyone respect someone who is mean & bitchy just because they sign it? I mean yeah great if they sign it then I know who to stay away from! It doesnt make it more justified to be mean because you sign it. And hey I"m a girl. I dotn have balls. If someone else does that is one here, well, they need to go to cafedad or something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yes here and in real life. but then there are really great ladies. and neutral ones too. everywhere you go or look there will be all different types of people.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• hahahaha LMAO
    @ anon 12:00
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I am in the 3% that have nothing mean to say. I used to get sucked into drama but it is amazing how my sickness has made me more humble. Don't get me wrong! I still have my colorful sense of humor and will answer I am passionate about something but, it does seem like there are moms on here who LOVE to make others feel bad.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2009