Iphone users, how do you post a photo

I have a new Iphone, I know how to post photos directly to my mail, and also to facebook, but I don't know how to post them to cafemom. how do you do it?

Imamom4sure

Asked by Imamom4sure at 12:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You just go to the photo in Photos and click on it and it should give you the option, if not go to facebook and it will give you the option on your iphone facebook page, but you have to be on your home page and then it will give you an option to upload photos.
    zoozleroo

Answer by zoozleroo at 12:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I don't think you can because Cafemom doesn't have an iPhone ap. I just tried to do it and the "choose file" button is grayed out, so I'm gonna say it's a no-go. You could get a jpg address and post in groups and such, though, just not your home page album.

Cafemom needs to get with the times, yo!
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 1:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Heck I haven't even figured out how to post from mine yet. This is the first time it's allowerd me to type in CM. I'm gonna have to try and post a pic now. I have the new 3g does that matter?
    Forget-me-not

Answer by Forget-me-not at 7:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't think you can post a picture. I can't even reply to posts or post new things at all. I can answer questions and ask them in the answers section though. Weird!
    When I first started using my iphone on cafemom.com it worked. I think they changed the format a little bit. I contacted them just yesterday about it and the answer I got was no good! If anyone figures out how to post and reply from the iphone, let me know!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2009