Advice please

I had my period August 25th and it was a normal period but then I started spotting September 10th for 2 days. Ive taken numerous test and they are always negative. I use the ept should I use a different test or just like wait a few days and test again with that kind. I should have started around September 25th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• go to a doctor and he will let you know its the best way to find out
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• well you could try a different brand. but you could always wait a few more days. the digital tests need more of the hormone levels to show a positive. the drop (not pee on) type are usually more sensitive to the levels. but if you have insurance, or not but can afford the dr's, you could go in and get a blood test. if they do a urine test it will probably be the drop type, and you can get those kind at the dollar store. The nurse at the ob/gyn I went to said those are the most sensitive type. pee in a little couple drop a few drops on the little stick thing...
    gl
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would wait a few more days. then if it still saids neg. and something is still wrong. then go see a doctor.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2009