would u invite your future sister-in-law to your wedding as a...

bridesmaid or a guest? what is your reason for either or?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• for me she was a bridesmaid because I didn't have any one else I could think of on short notice and the guy I was marrying insisted. Especially since his family paid for everything. I think that was wrong and that it should have been my call completely. How close are you with her? If you two are buddies, sure, I always thought the maid of honor is your very best friend, and the bridesmaids are your other closest friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Are you close to her? Is she within the ages of the other bridesmaids? Bridesmaids are generally people you're very close to, so if you don't want to ask her to be a bridesmaid, it's okay. However, asking her can be a way to give her a special place in your wedding, and make your relationship closer if it's not already. Also, if she and your husband are very close, it would be a nice thing to do for him.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• bridesmaid
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Well if you two get along and you are ok with a bridesmaid then go for it, if you are doing because you feel obligated then NO!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My brother put his cousin and his gf together in the brida; party. She cheated got caught and broke up a week before my brother's wedding. But guess what? She showed up and was a bridesmaid. She told all of us she could not do that to my brother. It was really nice of her and thank goodness it all worked out. GL to you.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2009