When you disagree with your spouse (or bf I guess) do you rely on emotion and tears or your ability to present a case?

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 1:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Definately my ability to present my case. My husband and i hardly ever disagree but when we do we always talk to through. He has never made me cry for any reason.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It depends on the subject. But most of the time I can present my case and argue him to death ( I should be a lawyer...lol)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• If I cry it's long after logic has failed to penetrate that thick bone that makes his skull.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I am the ultimate logical one. In fact, I frequently tell my husband that he totally sucks because he makes me FEEL so damn much. He's much more emotion-based. He tells me that being more emotional is good for me. I tell him that being a cold bitch was working just fine before him. LOL He reminds me that I like to think it was, but it really wasn't.
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have tried it all. Nothing works,half the time he falls asleep. BTW My dh also has ADHD in addition to being disrespectful,Oh,well. I'm stuck w/him,lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Neither one really works with my DH. He is a stubborn man. We just have to keep coming back to the table until we can come up with a compromise we can both live with. Sometimes it takes a while.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2009