what do you think of this mom?

holds up a mirror ..... yourself what do you think of yourself, everyone seems more than happy to give there op of other people but how do you feel about yourself what do you think other people think of you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i belive that my children deserve a much better mother than i am. i belive that i am not, nor ever will be a great mom. and i belive that i am a suck-@$$ wife and mother
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• ummm what now?
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 1:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm a mom that needs a break and feels guilty for thinking that I need time away from my dd.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I am an overwhelmed mom of 4 plus 2 step kids, I have been through alot of abuse in my life which makes me question my right and ability to be a good mother to my kids but then i smack myself and remind myself that I am a good mom and that just because my parents screwed me over in life doesn't mean that I have to do the same to my kids

lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It's hard for me to put it here but lets just say my kids deserve better.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• wow ladies.. be more confident! when i look in the mirror i see a very UNperfect young woman thats loves (and misses) sleeping long. a woman with lots of hopes, a faithful, loving wife and aunt! i see a proud and patient mom! yes a mother.. unbelievable good feeling! and i sure do NOT care what anyone thinks of me
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 2:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• on a bad day- I wonder who it is in the mirror...honestly i dont recognize myself, i look tired and drained some days like the life was sucked out of me, i wonder when those wrinkles started and how did i miss them and wait there is a gray hair WTH!

and most days - i see a very devoted mom who isnt perfect but always does her best, who gives every bit of herself to her family and wishes she could give more. A woman who has the love of her man who sees her they way she was 16 years ago young and happy, who also has the love of her children..how do i know? because normally when that woman is looking in the mirror there is a 5 y/o little girl with curls looking into that mirror also telling me "mommy you are beautiful", to me thats the opinion that really matters.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Well I like me. I think I am really f-ing rad.

Other people can go f-ck off if they don't like me.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I think that I'm a mom who is patient and always makes sure that my son knows he loved and knows that I'm proud of him. I always make sure that he gets what he needs (and some of what he wants :). On the other hand, I don't spend enough time with him. No, that's not entirely true. I do spend time with him, but it's not always the type of time I should be spending with him. I should play with him more and I don't. I frequently tired, or working or distracted and I feel really, really guilty for that. But I do try to do the best I can with what I have every day - let's just hope that every day I can do more and more.
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 2:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I don't see the me anymore.... Not the me I use to be anyways. I am a loving wife. And I do think of myself as a good mom.( my kids are all teenagers now but they come to me when they need some one to really talk to... so I have done a good job I feel) But I do feel as if I have gottan losted some where along the way. I have for so many years now went out of my way to make sure everyone was happy . And don't get me wrong I have loved every min of it and throu it that was my happiness. But I'm affaird if you took them away from me now. I would be nothing, not sure what I would do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2009