anyone had 3 c-sections, less than 3 years?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My SIL did. First one in July 2006, last one in May 2009. Why?
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My SIL did too. First was an emergency, second was routine, 3rd she found out bad news!! Her uterus was stretched so far it had a small hole in it that was leaking amniotic fluids into her abdomen. She was schedule for her c-section 4 days after she ended up having one and the dr said if she had waited a couple of more days thing would have been much worse. Drs sugessted no more kids at all but she failed to go get her tubes tied, they were unable to do it at the time of the c-section due to her complications. now she is talking about another baby and the last one is only 1 and half years old. She has 5 in all and is 24 years old. Crazy lady we all tell her!!
    Garciamommyof3

Answer by Garciamommyof3 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Dr. suggested no more kids for my SIL, too. She didn't really have any complication with the last, except going into labor at 36.5 weeks, but when they did the c-section she was sooooo, so thin. The worry is that she might just spontaneously rupture during the pregnancy, even without labor.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I had an emergency csection in 2001, my son passed because of complications- in 2004 I had another csection, 2005 another, 2007 another and I just had another in july- my doc told me normally he tells people to stop after 3 but when he opened me up i barely had any scar tissue and that my uterus was so clean looking, if he hadn't known better he wouldn't have guessed that i had 2 csections let alone being on my 5th, so he has given the ok for me to have another as long as i wait at least 2 yrs

lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• no, not yet anyway, lol... um... had 2 c-sections 18.5 months apart from each other. so, 2 under 2.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I had 4 in 5 years & 3 1/2 mos. (1986, 1988, 1990 and 1991). I didn't have any complications.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009