how many kids do you have, what are their ages?

do you want more? if you stopped, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• 2 girls, right now they are both 8 but the oldest will be 9 next month, the youngest turned 8 last month.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I didn't read the rest sorry. I did want more but my body didn't. I had to have a complete hysterectomy a few years after my youngest was born. :-(
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• 2 girls one is 27 months and the other is 2 months....and we want to try for one more because my husband wants a boy....but we arent trying for another 2 years
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 2:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i have 5- my first passed away 2 days after birth- and he would have been 8, then i have a 5yr old, a 4yr old, a 2 yr old and a 3 month old and yes i want more
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have a daughter who is 22 months old, tomorrow and a son who is 3.5 months old, today. my husband and i say we are good with one girl and one boy because we were blessed and so lucky to have one of each gender, since that is all there is to have...but, at the same time we would love to have more...although, life is expensive, finances are tight as it is now...we want to be able to save for college educations, weddings and eventually buy a bigger home...maybe if we didn't live in los angeles or california for that matter, we may have one or two more (if it happens it happens) but we've been talking about my husband getting a vasectomy in a couple of months, we may freeze sperm...not sure yet....so, we'll see? I'll just say 2 under 2 is good for now! :)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have one boy who is 6. And no, I don't want any more. And before anyone says, "Oh, just wait, you will" (because I've heard that a thousand times), I was so sure I didn't want anymore that my ex had a vasectomy 2 months after he was born! I was 31 when I had him, my ex was 39 and my son has a sister who is 20 and a brother who is 17 (my ex's). I always knew I wanted only one. I was in school until I was 26 and worked on my career during and after that. I got married at 28, got pregnant at 30 and had him at 31. Thanks to the working on my career, I now teach at two colleges part-time, 5 classes a week and each class is 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours each. Other than that, I'm at home. And I make enough money to support us. How many moms get to work those hours and still make a good living? I think it worked out perfectly. :)
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have one dd... she is 22 mos old. I would LOVE another one but we are waiting til he gets out of Iraq, and decides which direction he wants to go... we want to be able to afford out kids and barely are able to do that with one.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• We have 2, a 16 yr old ds and a 15 yr old dd. There were some complications when we had them, and also, while my dh and I love kids, this was the number we felt we could provide for in a way we want.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• We have four children: Boy, 16. Girl, 14, Boy 12, Boy, 7. We wanted 4 when we got married, and that's where we stopped. :)
    crisak

Answer by crisak at 6:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have three kids, 1 girl (18 years) and 2 boys (13 years and 6 months). I would like to have more kids, but don't think I will. I'm content with what I have. Also, I was told after my first one that I wouldn't be able to have any more kids, so it's kind of difficult for me (haha) to conceive.
    valerie562

Answer by valerie562 at 6:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2009