Is it possble for my child to of potty trained himself?

He runs to the potty and doesnt even tell me and then when he is done he starts saying mommy mommy mommy potty poo poo or pee pee potty, and then starts with the Cookies please or Chocolate! Im so proud of him. He still wears diapers in case of serious accidents or if we are out but at the house he is diaper potty traning himself..

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 1:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sure
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 1:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I did that two weeks before I turned two. And my middle child did the same a few months before he turned three.
    Lucky YOU!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yes both my girls just shortly after turning 3 were potty trained with little or no help from me. I was so happy.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• children can pick up on things JUST from observing! but be aware...he sounds VERY smart! is his diaper staying dry? or could he be just SAYING he did it to get the cookie? if your sure he did it, then its DEFINITELY possible hes teaching himself...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2009