subchorionic hemmorage??

has anyone heard of this or exxxperienced it? I'm so scared I just had a miscarriage last year at this time, and now i'm pregnant with twins(which i'm so happy about:)! i'm 14wks and i'm bedrest. Has anyone had this and carried to term?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did with my last just had her in March and everything was fine.

Good luck mama just take it easy
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 1:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I had it in the beginning of this pregnancy. They told me it was probably from picking up my little girl. There are all kinds of sites about this on the internet. I was totally scared out of my mind when the doctor explained to me what it was, but he said as long as I took iteasy I would more then likely be fine. They absorb themselves in most cases. There are different levels too, I was not put on bed rest, just light duty. I also am only pregnant with one. I will keep you and your family in my prayers! good luck
    jessicacoda

Answer by jessicacoda at 2:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Me too im 20 pregnant with my first and i have the same thing, they said pelvic rest is al lthey said wich means no sex or tampons, even though a week later i broke the rule because there was no more cramping i had a moment of weakness lol. Im trying to stay positive because there is nothing they can do this early im 8 weeks so if its meant to be it will if not it will be hard but im trying to accept everything as it goes. addmitedly i tlak to myself sometimes, well the baby, saying to stay in there mommy is excited to see you things like that, sounds weird but it helps my nerves. AND pray!
    Ally25

Answer by Ally25 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010