online jobs

iam a college student and looking at a home based job at the moment, all the home based jobs want credit card numbers or cost awhole lot.
Do you know any that are free to start?
I give my all but i cant afford to pay to start a job right now.
thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Come on over and check out our new website! LaptopsAndLaundry.com!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:45 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Check out wwwEscapeInternational.com. This is what I do, I didn't have any start up costs, I use the service myself...and would even without the monthly commission checks. I have transfered over 95% of my family's spending, and I have saved hundreds of dollars. If you think this might be the right fit...send me a message with any questions you might have, so I can get them answered and help you get started. I look forward to talking with you soon.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 5:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• The only thing that I can help with is telling you about Blastoff!

When you do your shopping there, you not only get rebates but also get paid to shop there.

Its comletely free plus anyone you invite to your network(has games, news, etc..on one page!) you will get paid when they shop too.

Click here to visit the mall.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have a list of legit work at home jobs on my website

www.SabrinasCloset.info

You should also check this out...  http://18232.powerbarclub.com/
    It's 100% free, no surveys, no offers to fill out and no earning limits...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I agree with Iraqvetwife Blastoff is completely free and the stores that you would more than likely shop at on a normal basis (ie Target, wal Mart, Kmart, Starbucks, Barns and Noble, etc.) are on there you can make money while shopping as well as JUST MAKE MONEY!! Make even more as a Pre Paid Legal Associate but I know times are tough and start up can be costly so make money for FREE on Blastoff and become a Pre Paid Legal Associate once you have started making money with Blastoff!!! check it out

http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/stephanielfetterman89

click on mall and scroll down and check out all the strores!!!

email me if you are interested either on here or at

fetterman59@prepaidlegal.com

Stephanie Fetterman
    lovemykiddies07

Answer by lovemykiddies07 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've had a lot of luck with Avon! There are tons of ways to make money with the company including Eshows, fundraisers, vendor booths, selling online, recruiting, selling through brochure and more! Its only $20 to start just go to www.start.youravon.com use ref code dhullum
    You will get your start up kit in the mail with everything you need to get started and you'll be up and ready to sell online within minutes! Email me for questions! I'd be happy to help! If the $20 start up is the only thing holding you back PM me and I'll help you out on it!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've worked from home for 8 yrs and have had a great experience. Contact me through my website at www.mymomsoffice.com
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 5:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• It isn't much, but hey, it's free and it's something! I do both of these:

and

IT ADDS UP!
    Anonymous