Possibly?

My last period was August 22 or the 23rd and I had sex (unprotected) on 9/09. I was supposed to get my period on the 19th but it was a day or two late( I believe I have a 28 day cycle).Then it came on Monday the 21st. That whole time I was feeling symptoms during the period. Stomach ache, twinges in my lower abdomen and some sharp pains, my lower back has been hurting really bad , tired,and always hungry. Im not sure if the period wasn't normal because sometimes I have a light one and other times its heavy. I took a test on the 26 and 27, but it was negative. I'm still having symptoms though.Could I have taken it too early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not thinking you are pregnant but weirder things have happened, if your not sure take another test or wait for your next period... Could also be an infection.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 2:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I was actually thinking it was just a late period, but I've never felt like this during a period and then after. So that had me wondering. An infection? I wonder if it is what could cause these symptoms..thats strange.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2009