chronic ovarian cysts....one burst last month and now...

i think another burst. i have an ultrasound appt on friday and until then, i am wondering... i had a baby three and a half months ago and the first week of september i had symptoms of pregnancy and took a pregnancy test, it was faint positive and then 2 days later, there was hardly a line there...went to doctors took blood test, it was negative. doctor said, although you were ovulating because i'm forming cysts...so, it's now almost a month later and I feel preggers again (nausea, cramps, etc)...still haven't got my period back yet (i breastfeed, but not exclusively)...so, I'm wondering if stomach problems or ovarian cysts can make me feel preggers or it was too early when i tested and it's really positive? if i really was ovulating the last week of august , i should have gotten my period by now, right? just wondering..will take a test on friday if no aunt flo by then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I Had My Monthly The LAst Week Of Aug, I Took A Pregnancy Test Sept 24th, And It Showed A Very Clear Positive, Which Actully Said "Pregnant" So There Was No Confusing The Answer For Me! Id Say Go Take Another Test For Sure, If You Are Pregnant Then You Will Need To Be Seen By The OB/GYN Asap. My Older Sister Has The Same Issue, And They Told Her If One Bursts When Shes Pregnant, It Could Be Very Scary.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 8:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2009