ovarian cysts bursting/pregnancy symptoms

i think another burst. i have an ultrasound appt on friday and until then, i am wondering... i had a baby three and a half months ago and the first week of september i had symptoms of pregnancy and took a pregnancy test, it was faint positive and then 2 days later, there was hardly a line there...went to doctors took blood test, it was negative. doctor said, although you were ovulating because i'm forming cysts...so, it's now almost a month later and I feel preggers again (nausea, cramps, etc)...still haven't got my period back yet (i breastfeed, but not exclusively)...so, I'm wondering if stomach problems or ovarian cysts can make me feel preggers or it was too early when i tested and it's really positive? if i really was ovulating the last week of august , i should have gotten my period by now, right? just wondering..will take a test on friday if no aunt flo by then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• yes a burst cyst can make you feel pregnant....i had a cyst burst on me a month ago and i remember feeling nautious and crampy...as far as missed period that one i dont know because im on the pill...but i do know that before i was on it years ago my period were completely irregular....cycst can completely mess up your cycle...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 5:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2009