About pregnancy

ok so i've had really sticky cm but then its also kind of like lotion and we've been having sex every other day. i've been having sex every other day since the 15th but the cm showed up about a week ago and lately ive been feeling weird. I hate food and i can smell everything. i mean i didn't like milk but i could tolerate the smell now i gage just from smelling it on hubbies breath. I hate the smell of fish now and i used to like fish and man do i hate food. which is weird because i love food. i've been having cramping but only on one side. i pee a lot but i'm not sure if thats cause i drink a lot of juice lol. My boobs have been really tender. Not just the nipple but the whole thing and boy am i cranky. Poor hubby has been getting his head bitten off a lot lately. I'm also irregular and basal temp confuses me. I'm trying to wait to test i don't want a BFN but just wanted some opionions what do you guys think

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• MAYBE U COULD BE PREGNANT..WHO KNOWS...JUST WAIT AND SEE IF UR PERIOD COMES...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 5:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• well those are definitely pregnancy symptoms but you could also just be fooling yourself if you want it bad enough :) when is your period due? i say test then and good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2009