About pregnancy

ok so i've had really sticky cm but then its also kind of like lotion and we've been having sex every other day. i've been having sex every other day since the 15th but the cm showed up about a week ago and lately ive been feeling weird. I hate food and i can smell everything. i mean i didn't like milk but i could tolerate the smell now i gage just from smelling it on hubbies breath. I hate the smell of fish now and i used to like fish and man do i hate food. which is weird because i love food. i've been having cramping but only on one side. i pee a lot but i'm not sure if thats cause i drink a lot of juice lol. My boobs have been really tender. Not just the nipple but the whole thing and boy am i cranky. Poor hubby has been getting his head bitten off a lot lately. I'm also irregular and basal temp confuses me. I'm trying to wait to test i don't want a BFN but just wanted some opionions what do you guys think

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hehe i was grumpy alot at the start my hubby couldnt talk to me without me shouting at him lol i wanted sex but hubby didnt lol sore boobs stomache cramps heartburn sickness just about everything hunni i had, take a test if it is playing on yr mind tho atleast you will get the answer and good luck xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 5:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Test
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2009