can you get pregnant with maybe TMI????

can you get pregnant with creamy lotion like cm? or does that show up after you've concieved? Man i'm afraid to test. I thought i seen EWCM one day but i'm not sure i might of just been real horny i never really checked. my periods are really really irregular and i've been trying to chart my basal temps but those confuse me when i take them early in the morning around 6am or 8am i get a low temp like 97.???? and later around like noon or 1pm i get higher temps like 98.??? Does that mean anything to you guys? Please be nice and help me out i'm so confused.

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 4:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I do not know the answer to most of that but I do know your body temp and your weight changes through out the day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Why don't you have sex every chance you get and you will get preggo when the time is right for you and your family.. I am not trying to come off like a bitch. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i have been told if your trying to conceieve to have sex everyother day. take out the caff. , smoking, tight clothes for the guy. i never did the temp. stuff.so im not sure with all that. good luck
    estasia

Answer by estasia at 8:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• When charting BBT, the only temp that counts is the one you get first thing in the morning. Yes, it's supposed to be lower. Mine before ovulation is usually in the 96's and goes up to 97.2/97.3 after ovulation, but my waking temp is consistently about 98.6 regardless of where I am in my cycle. So there's no need to take your temp at any other time during the day than when you first wake up, and that'll give you all the info you need for charting.

As for the CM, it varies for different women. For some women, the most fertile their CM gets is watery, they never get EWCM. So I would imagine it's possible to get pregnant with creamy CM, but it really depends on how close to ovulation it is. It's also possible to see an increase in CM after conception, usually shortly before your period is expected.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2009