whats the chore that you hate doing?

i would have to say the one i hate doing would have to be mopping the floors...

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 5:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• putting laundry away! ugh I hate it!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 5:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• it takes me awhile to put my laundry away lol i love to fold them it just takes forever to put away
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 5:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• ugh, I hate putting laundry away!!! I have a "helper" who likes to refold my folded laundry........ my thing is dusting! Everytime I go to do it I end up puffy eyed, sneezing and wheezing! UGH!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Grocery shopping...from going to the store, navigating the aisles, and other customers, to getting everything loaded, home, in the house, then put away...I am so wiped out afterward. I don't do any other shopping in a store, all online when I can..but I still gotta go to the grocery store to get the best prices on most of the food.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 5:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I hate dishes lol i dont know why but I hate them so much so my hubby does them, anddd im with you girls i dont mind folding its the putting away thing that takes awhile for me to do.
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 6:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I can never keep up with the laundry pile...but that's not the one I hate...I hate cleaning the bathroom. I always love it when it's done, and of course I still do it regularly, but I always feel like I can't get enough protection from all the bathroom germs...ugh.
    mom2littlefoot

Answer by mom2littlefoot at 6:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Laundry, Dishes, Cleaning, Cooking, Scrubbing the toilet (EWW), dishes.. Oh wait, you said just one? lol

livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 7:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• laundry.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 7:37 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i do agree washing the floors is a pain along with washing my wood floors ( i do it by hand cause they come out the best ) but honestly the one thing i hate doing is folding laundry and matching socks...thats what i hate lol...in fact i have to do all that today..yuck..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Laundry is the worst. I do not have patience to wait for it to get done or I am always in and out with a hundred other things to do so that is def. the one that I hate.
    ajwkal

Answer by ajwkal at 7:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2009