just curious

why does the easter bunny carry eggs? rabbits dont lay eggs...

and when your at a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good question i don't know the easter bunny stole a bunch of eggs :~)

i always take the left arm rest i just always use that one or i will sitt wher no one else is and try and get the whole row to myself.LOL :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I sit on the outside & get two :)~
    eeyoreplus4

Answer by eeyoreplus4 at 7:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Technically in theatre seating - there are always 10 seats in the center, 4 seats on the right and 3 on the left - In the center seats - each person from the left aisle in to seat number 5 are given the left armrest - from the right aisle to seat number 5 gets the right armrest. One both the right (4 seat rows) and the left (3 seat rows) the person next to the wall is the only seats to get both arm rests - unless there is no armrest against the wall, then each person gets one armrest to the side of the nearest aisle.

Why the hell do I know this? I did marketing for a theatre once.

And the Easter Bunny carries eggs because originally it is a Pagan Holiday (the holiday of fertility) and the Rabbit and the egg both symbolize fertility.
    Why do I know this? - I'm Christian and I asked the same thing when I was in Sunday School - after a study our church stopped observing Easter with an egg hunt for the kids.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Both arm rests are mine!
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 9:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2009