help! ttc and wondering if my period could be late or if im pregnant. my last period was aug 31 making that an 28 day cycle and the one before that was july 5 an 30 day cycle. my cycle is always every 28-30 days.

my average cycle is 29 days. ive also been moody, keep getting tired and have this on and off again back ache. what you think am i late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well sweetheart I am in the same boat. My last period was aug 26th. I took a test the other day and it was negative. I don't know if I took it too early or if I'm just late. Me and hubby have been trying for over a year now so I hope I am. Hey maybe we can be preggo together. LOL
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 7:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Could be either or. Your cycle would make you only a couple of days late at this point, correct? I'd give it 2-3 more days, and if you still haven't started and have no definite signs of starting, take a test and see what it says. Good luck! I hope you get good news!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• you could take an early test at this point
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 12:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• my last period was August 26th...still nothing...I took a test yesterday and I am still negative...I have never ever missed a period or been this late...so here hoping...I don't really have any pregnancy symptons except for being exhausted....so I am thinking I am not preggers..good luck to you ladies!!!
    dabahmmom

Answer by dabahmmom at 1:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Run across the street to get a pregnancy test.......
    Taniaengel

Answer by Taniaengel at 9:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2009