Are pelvic pains or cramps normal during the 6th week of pregnancy?

I am having mild pelvic cramps or pains during my early pregnancy. i just wanted to know if that was normal or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 7 weeks pregnant and i had both of those when i was 6 weeks pregnant. im still having some cramps. my guess is that its normal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Im 6 weeks prego too!! :) Congrats... well six weeks and 4 days tomorrow...and yea i have little cramps my doc said its from gas cramps.. but even if its not gas...your have a little baby in ur bally making its way to get comfortable :) so your organs are going to be moving around... it is normal but if its extremely painful and ur bleeding also i would see the doc.. better yet just ask the doc anywayschances are its nothing bit :) congrats toO!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• At that point it could be from cramps, or just your body adjusting to being pregnant. If they are bearable and don't continue almost constantly then I wouldn't worry about it. However, if they become unbearable and don't stop or you have any bleeding be sure to call the doc.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Everything is moving around and getting used to growing baby. You will feel a certain amount of pulling or cramping in your first and last trimester. If it is unbearable (like menstral cramps) then have your doctor check you out and assure you it's ok...
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 11:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and have been having cramps for almost 2 weeks now, it's very normal, I had it with my first too. If it becomes really painful make sure you contact your Dr.
    Mommy2BeNBaby2

Answer by Mommy2BeNBaby2 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• With both my pregnancy (when I was in my first trimester) I got alot of cramps and all kinds of pains in my pelvic are, sides, back you name it I had it. Anyways it was worse with my first, because my body wasn't used to all the changes it was having to go through. Anyways as all doctors will tell you as long as there's no bleeding your probably fine. Also my docs told me to drink lots of water and take some tylonal (make sure your doc says it's fine before you do.) And always keep them informed on how you feel just in case something pops up and they aren't taken off gaurd. Hope things get better for you! =)
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 2:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I felt crampy for almost 2 months after becoming pregnant. The cramps felt similiar to when I was going to start my period. I don't know why that happens, but it did happen to me.
    Amanda964

Answer by Amanda964 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2008