I found this great site form 3yrs. to 8yrs. called Jumpstart.com( Have you heard of it? )

This is a great site , but it does cost money $7.99 a month. My son loves this site and it's a great learning tool too. It might take me a month to figure out how all the games and etc. work. LOL... If you would love your child to explore the computer this is a safe site. 30 million are members to this site. I love playing the silly stuff they have on this site.... My son can use two types of mouses and a lap top and he just turned 4yrs. old. I think it's important for him to learn how to use a computer. I'm not talking about all day use either.... It really is fun fun for the whole family to use and spend time together. If you have the time just check the site out and give me your input.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jumpstart makes computer games for kids too. My oldest had them for preK-3 grades when she was younger. Didn't realize they were still around.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2009