Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i go in oklahoma city..

i need to find out where i can go to get a cheap divorce, with children. i have been seperated for 8 yrs, and he hasn't been in my kids life for that long, and now he is around trying to change all the rules and trying to take of with my kids without my permission. i need to get one fast so i can get custody. my kids are 13 and 15.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • I don't have an answer I just wanted to send you (((((HUGS N KISSES)))))) and wish you the best with this. If ya need or want to talk message me!!!

    Answer by Korysmom96 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

  • I live in OKC & I work for Legal Aid. If you're wanting something cheap, that's the way to go. Their number is 405-521-1302 ( thats the intake line) Leave all of your info on the recording & a representative will call you back. If that's not what you're looking for, then just look in the yellow pages under attorneys & look for a family/divorce attorney. Another one is Tamra Shwareb (im not sure if that's spelled correctly) he's in the phone book & he's a great attorney. He also has payment plans available. Good Luck!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.