I just want everyone to know I love being Catholic. My faith is the center of my life.

...and I am sorry that someone is upset and is looking for ways to trach talk my religion.

Anyone else get comfort from their faith?

Anyone else feel it is best to concentrate on your beliefs and let others have theirs?

St. Jude pray for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• catholics will always be scrutinized. i love being cathloic though.
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I am glad you are happy. I do not have a problem with any ones religion.

It's when I say I am not religious and some one try so get me to go to their church, or won't just drop the religious talk, they bother me.

Answer by louise2 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Awesome. As long as you are happy, its all good. Don't let the people who are just unhappy with their own life bring you down.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm glad you're happy in the faith that you follow! There is always goign to be someone trying to put you down... don't let it get to you! You can't control other people, only your own reaction to them.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• dont let people get to you. as long as you're happy, love God and follow his words thats all that matters. People get on me all the time because I'm a Jehovah's witness, but I never let them get to me because God knows how much I love him and how imperfect i am but i'm still trying to serve him.
    People will always find fault in what others believe in and they will never be happy, but I love my faith as well and brings me much comfort. Have a good day sisters.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• then why post anon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I can spread the good news without my name! people don't need to know who I am. If I done any harm than I'm to blame. If I've helped another than I've helped me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Why does it matter ANON 9:44?

OP, you just worry about living a life you know God would want you to, nobody else's opinion as far as that goes should matter one bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I think it is sad the way this whole section has become. There have been people attacked in all different faiths and for all different views. I know one person who now posts anon because she was being attacked in her inbox. This is very sad. A place where we should be able to share views has become a battlefield.

OP- I am glad your faith is a comfort for you. I am a Protestant Christian, and my faith in our Lord Jesus is my strength for each new day. Just has the Isrealites recieved mannah from God each morning I recieve new strength.

As far as posting anon I don't I can delete attacks and report people. But from the attacks I've seen I am sure that is why some are anon. Others use the anon option to attack.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I love being a Southern Baptist... and I think the only people who would put you down have obviously not seen the Glory of God. The only religion I dont care for are those that arent founded on God and Christianity.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009